What better way to celebrate my surfing photos from South Carlsbad being featured on the back of the iLife ’11 boxes along with landing a spot in the iPhoto ’11 demos on every Mac in every Apple store worldwide than to offer up a contest of my own. The winner gets this fatty barrel shot from inside a wave printed on a 16×23.5 fine art acrylic from Millers Professional Imaging. One winner will be picked from random. To enter follow the instructions on this blog entry by clicking below.
- ‘LIKE’ my Facebook Photography page here.
- Press the ‘LIKE’ button at the bottom of this blog entry.
- Leave a COMMENT at the bottom of this blog entry.
The winner will be picked at 100% random. I have no control over the outcome. How it works is that I’ve installed a wordpress plugin called And The Winner Is… that looks at all the comments below and will randomly pick a winner on December 1st, 2010.
WHAT YOU GET:
I’ll be printing this shoot on 16×23.5 Fine Art 1/4″ Acrylic from Millers Professional Imaging (one of the best printing labs in the business!). The printing process is quite simple: the image is printed directly on acrylic with a layer of white screen print on the back. Stainless standoffs will be included (sit 5/8″ from the wall) so you can hang it anywhere in your house. They look best near some natural light or even with an accent light shining down on it.
The typical price of this Acrylic Print runs $150 including shipping & handling. Super awesome Christmas gift, eh? I’ve actually printed a few of these acrylics from Millers and they are extremely awesome to say the least. They are a super high gloss and will really make the colors from the wave really stand out.
- Winners will be announced on December 1st, 2010.
- If you live in California, you’ll get a visit from me so I can take your photo holding the print. (If you happen to live outside of California, I’ll be shipping it straight to your house. Sorry, no PO Boxes please.)
- If you don’t want the print, sorry – you don’t get cash. Nice try.